Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 10, 2011

11.1.11

11.1.11

The date itself is perfect. A unison of the number 1… What can the number one represent? Perhaps it can mean starting from square one again… this fact holds true for my beloved cousin/sister, Farah Hayati Salim. After years of adversities and sufferings, her perseverance and patience are justly rewarded.

Chapter One, a new beginning, a fresh start… call it what we want… but this is what I wish for my dear sister. May she finally find the blissful joy and happiness with the one who has truly captured her heart, encompassing it in its entirety, leaving no room for doubt and mistrust. Faris Abdul Gani. In you I entrust wholeheartedly my beloved sister. In your hands I lay my precious sister for you to nurture and treasure. And in you we trust to always cherish her as you have sworn to do. Again and again you have proven yourself worthy to be her savior. You are the one.

Today is a celebration. A joyous occasion where it is a waste of time to ponder on those best left forgotten, and take full charge of what the future can offer…

Farah Hayati Salim and Faris Abdul Gani…
FaRaRezz…
Today is your day…

1 comment:

  1. Well said deel! Yati and Faris, my fondest wish and blessing be with you guys whatever your endeavours may be... love u both with all my heart...

    ReplyDelete