Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nak Burger Kaw Kaw!!

I got all these tweets on burger Kaw Kaw of Wangsa Maju, and I tell you, the burgers look absolutely scrumptious!! They look so juicy and fulfilling that you get hungry and full at the same time.


Since I am still on my diet, I might take a cheat day to sample the whopping morsel. Perhaps after a hard day's work moving house. Either way, I can't contain my drool any longer, and it has to be soon. One thing first, to confirm my boyfriend a.k.a. meat lover to try the Triple H... 


Yup, this is Triple H, and it costs RM18 ala carte. For a meal set, it will burn RM22 in your pocket, but it could be worth the meal as you get fries, sausage and drinks along with it...


So for now, I will have to sustain myself and keep true to my ridiculous yet quite effective diet. Wonder when Mr. Hubby will start on his...

No comments:

Post a Comment