Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Me = 31

Today, I add the number1 in front of the number 3... Yup! Me and Syeela have officially turned 31 today!! I feel so sad coz I am getting older faster now. But the best thing is, I have my family!! Since my last birthday, I am now living happily with my beloved husband who loves and worships me. And not just that! God has given me the most beautiful baby girl anyone could ever ask for! I am truly blessed...


Even though today I woke up in the hospital bed beside Aleesya's sleeping form, I know I am the luckiest girl (eh? ok lah... woman) alive because I have family who loves and needs me, friends who are there when I need them and a life to look forward to. God is truly gracious.


Ok, I won't linger on the fact I just turned one year older, so here's my lunch date with my girls from the office at one of my favourite cafes, Sasana Kijang's Cafe! They treated me to a slice of cake that looks too yummy to eat! Thanks for the lunch, babes! Love you guys... 


Ms Bluebewwy, it's your turn next month... hehehe...



Me flashing my big 31 y/o smile behind that yummy slice of carrot cheese cake.


Can't resist getting a second dessert, the infamous bread pudding... RM2.50 only... Caya tak?


Yummy cake up close!


Ms Lilyberry and me... 


Fad gonna catch up with me next month... wink wink...


Me going for a slimmer angle. Didn't work. That's what you get for posing next to a slimmer girl. Sigh.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment