Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 26, 2012

Bad news turned into good news


Woke up at 5.15 this morning... Sat up in bed, kissed Aleesya's yummy cheeks to my heart's content, and tied my hair... The door suddenly opened and hubby walked in, just having arrived home. He looks so tired, yet so happy to see us. Aleesya woke up, we fed her milk... But then she was wide awake... What a lovely way to spend my morning...


Abang had some bad news, and amid my dissatisfaction and concern, ha somehow managed to comfort me and himself that everything is gonna be alright. 


I am sorry Abang... Only you can make unwanted news into positive ones. Yes, I do see the light at the end for us. I will remain strong for you and Aleesya. I will do my part to ensure we get what we worked for. You are the light of my life.


Upon arrival at work, I realised that I will miss my family even more with each passing day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment