Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Of Sexy Toes and Feet!!


I can't believe I let Fad turned me into a lover of shoes!! Sure I have some decent shoes gathering dust, but I don't usually give much thought into what my slipped feet. Bit by bit, she injected me with this venom by showing me links after links of shoes... one more gorgeous than the next!! 


I started becoming excited every time she passed me a new link. What is this feeling, I wonder? Oh no... I am starting to pay attention to shoes!! And am actually going gaga over them!!


Pre-ordered: Will take a month to arrive!




Well, let it be then!! This will be the new me! I hope I will succeed in my weight loss program, so that I can rock the shoes I have fallen in love with. A new look is perhaps just what I need in order to achieve that hot mama title I have been coveting. Renewed confidence, higher self-esteem and regal poise are on my wish list I wish to obtain with my transformation. 


Aleesya, Mummy loves you, therefore I will not let you be embarrassed any longer by your dowdy mother. Gambate to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment