Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 15, 2013

Feather Dusting Session

Fuh fuh... Ah-choooo!

Yup, my blog is that dusty. So I am taking out my feather duster and hopefully will do this chore of keeping the dust away periodically.


The Insanity Beach Body DVD (Alor Setar version)
The reason I am finally dusting away is because I am trying to boost my own enthusiasm, and thus keeping the momentum, of my new endeavor next week! Thanks to my great buddy Bobab, I now have the Insanity Beach Body DVDs!!!! Say whaaattt??? Yup!! So... to start it...

Quoting Bobab, "Now get off your butt." Wokeh bebeh! (Getting off my butt needs a few days...)
7 Jeans... Yeehaa!!

So, I am compiling some stuff which includes the workout schedule, the workout tracker and measurement tracker... Insyaallah, I will keep my progress updated so I can see when (not if) changes occur. I even bought myself four 7 jeans that don't fit for myself. Just so I can motivate myself.

I am lucky I guess coz hubby will do this with me. In the meantime, we agree to finish off the week with normal (Malaysian normal, which is not normal) meals and eating portions. Next week, we will hopefully stick to a new regime and diet. And yes Syeel, by we, I mean you as well... muahahaha...

Hopefully, my next entry will be on Sunday, which will feature my Fitness Test. 

:)



2 comments:

  1. Ok deel. I get it when you say we means me too, hehe. Ok. getting off my touche too...is that how u spell it? ok deel... need to check out sumthin too. n den klu clear, will start monday! but need to get my copy first...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha it's tuchi! I think hehe...

    Yup... but how to give u ur copy? If you guys free, dtg ramai2 ke Publika on Sunday ke, coz ada free coffee all day long! Ada Barista competition... Boleh I give u kat situ. At least Ali Meerul pun boleh start...

    ReplyDelete