Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fatigue Fighter... SO NOT!

Since my pregnancy (yay!!) 9 weeks ago, I have been experiencing symptoms that only unlucky pregnant women get. My twin's was a breeze, ate like there was no tomorrow, and was super active! Mine? Fatigue around the clock, intense nausea, toothache and bleeding gums, gas and bloating, shortness of temper, eating only 3 meals a week, and etc etc etc... Hubby is most patient with me, and for that, I love him so much... God will repay you in Jannah, Abang...

Regardless of this annoying symptoms, i feel like the luckiest woman alive as I am gifted by God with the miracle of life! I truly cannot wait to see my baby on 24 November 2011. I have had my first ultrasound at Damansara Medical Centre, and my gynecologist is my very own uncle, Doc Kamal... I fell in love with my baby at first sight... I wanna upload my ultrasound soon... but here's a peek at how my baby looks like now...

Mummy loves you!! Good night, Sayang...

No comments:

Post a Comment