Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Nearing the end of first trimester...

My appetite is picking up, instead of eating once every other day, i can now eat at least once a day... Yay! Hubby is ecstatic that he is indulging my every whim. 

The other day, I was lying on my stomach, and I felt a kick! or maybe it was gas? I don't think a kick would be felt right now, so it must be gas. I just thought my baby was annoyed that I squished it by lying on my tumy... Mummy's sorry, Baby! Won't happen again though... Hubby dah marah hehe...

Apart from my busy schedule thinking on what to eat, I am not over the death of my beloved cousin, the handsome and gold-hearted Arwah Abang Bad... as well as my beloved father-in-law... I miss them dearly... the recent loss of Abg Bad rekindled my memories of Bapak and how loving and welcoming to me he was since the first day I met him as Basham's girlfriend... And now Abg Bad has left us... My tears flowed constantly as I recalled my time with him since childhood. It not only brought tears to my eyes, but laughter to my heart as each memories of us and our close-knitted family danced in my mind. Al-fatihah to Bapak and Abg Bad, who are with God who loves you more... My unborn bundle of joy is a reminder of God to me, that Allah's gift of life is precious and we should appreciate those who are still with us... Amin...

As of now, I have lots on my plate, planning and working my way through many stuff, and pray to the Almighty that it will be successful... I have Syeela by my side to do this with... God willing, we will achieve success... Amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment