Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 10, 2011

False alarm...

Throughout last night, I have been having painful cramps that come and go. My belly would harden and tighten every now and then, and that scared me. I thought I was going into early labour as I guessed they were contractions. But when they did not progress into frequent and more painful episodes, I decided that they must have been the infamous Braxton Hicks contractions. I must have triggered them by walking too much and too far. 


It looks like I will have to take it easy for a while. But I cannot help the walking. As I walk to the KTM Commuter station from work, I guess unless my water breaks then I will just hail a cab. In the meantime, my swollen elephant-feet will have to hang in there... Mummy is sorry, Aleesya, you must be uncomfortable in there... Mummy loves you...

No comments:

Post a Comment