Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mata bertentang mata...

Getting nostalgic all of a sudden. This was the first time I ever saw my husband. I was an emcee with Syafik for Rawana & Laman Etnik at Dewan Filharmonik PETRONAS, and there was Raja Hisham Azaham, DFP's sound engineer, fixing my mic. The first thing he ever said to me, his future bride, was, "Jangan takut, mic ni tak makan orang..." I will remember that til the day I die, because I was so intimidated by him. He looked so stern and scary that I couldn't even look at him, for fear his eyes would somehow devour my soul! Ok, I exaggerate. But I am not kidding! He scared the pants off of me the first time I met him. Which got me thinking, how on God's green earth did this picture managed to capture him smiling...?


Abang, were you thinking about how cute I was? Was that why you were smiling? Hehehehe... I love you...

Me talking to the mic, Abang opposite me checking the mic... Hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment